Poor Poor Bill
A few weeks ago, Bill Clinton was interviewed on FOX news. During the interview, something surprising happened; he lost his cool. In response to a question about his failing to capture or kill Usama Bin Laden, he launched into a highly emotional response and utilized the famous argument of "I failed, but at least I tried." This is one of the classic arguments that stand out among other greats such as "I know you are but what am I" or "I'm rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you!"
It's not that I mind Bill crying, "Why is everybody always pickin' on me?" Maybe he did try to get Bin Laden and failed. The point here is that people should recognize and remember the "I failed" part of his statement. In fact, the entire Clinton legacy should be remembered as the "I failed" presidency.
Under eight years of Clinton, world-wide terrorism networks flourished. With the paper thin U.S. responses to the WTC bombing in 1993 or to the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, what else would or could Islamic fascists conclude? The U.S. is all talk and no action. A 'paper tiger' not willing to shed blood in defense of its country. Maybe in WWII, Americans had the stomach to fight, but not anymore. This is the image that the Islamic fascist depended on throughout the Clinton presidency.
Bill Clinton single handedly made the U.S. look like a bunch of pansies. We were a country that would not fight for what it believes. I know, oral sex in the oval office was fun, but damn Bill; you really needed to pull up your pants and start to fight back. How is it in the span of 4 years, the U.S. went from the Reagan era, when we took shit from no one, to the spineless touchy feely years of Clinton who neither had the courage nor the resolve to fight the battles that needed to be fought?
So Bill, when you say, "I tried and failed", all I hear is the "I failed" part. It is like my favorite sports radio talk show host who says, "It's all about the scoreboard." For the 1990's under Clinton, it was the Terrorists 10, USA 0. We got our asses kicked. Thank you Bill Clinton.
It's not that I mind Bill crying, "Why is everybody always pickin' on me?" Maybe he did try to get Bin Laden and failed. The point here is that people should recognize and remember the "I failed" part of his statement. In fact, the entire Clinton legacy should be remembered as the "I failed" presidency.
Under eight years of Clinton, world-wide terrorism networks flourished. With the paper thin U.S. responses to the WTC bombing in 1993 or to the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, what else would or could Islamic fascists conclude? The U.S. is all talk and no action. A 'paper tiger' not willing to shed blood in defense of its country. Maybe in WWII, Americans had the stomach to fight, but not anymore. This is the image that the Islamic fascist depended on throughout the Clinton presidency.
Bill Clinton single handedly made the U.S. look like a bunch of pansies. We were a country that would not fight for what it believes. I know, oral sex in the oval office was fun, but damn Bill; you really needed to pull up your pants and start to fight back. How is it in the span of 4 years, the U.S. went from the Reagan era, when we took shit from no one, to the spineless touchy feely years of Clinton who neither had the courage nor the resolve to fight the battles that needed to be fought?
So Bill, when you say, "I tried and failed", all I hear is the "I failed" part. It is like my favorite sports radio talk show host who says, "It's all about the scoreboard." For the 1990's under Clinton, it was the Terrorists 10, USA 0. We got our asses kicked. Thank you Bill Clinton.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home